Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I miss them already...

Brandy came down for a visit with their CUTE little family before heading up to Fish Lake. They came on a Saterday and left on a Wednesday. We had a great time. The kids were absolute angels and Drew fires up a great meal and Brandy... well, she heads it all. We had a great week of food, swimming, sleeping out, firetruck rides, jumping on the trampoline, dress-ups... the list goes on.

They are gone now, and my kids are bored again. And i miss my baby sis, Drew and the kids like crazy. I miss having my family around. You guys are welcomed here ANYTIME!!!

Now to get the rest of my family down here to visit! Kaye...? Ray...? The doors are always open.... I totally mean it.

all pictures courtesy of Drew and Brandy.
You guys ROCK!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment