Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shred It!

What can i say, i'm serious about loosing this weight.
And lately I'm lacking in the motivation area.
The sisters (and guy) over at Shrinking Jeans are having a 30 Shred challenge.
(Did i mention before that these guys are great at motivation?)
This is a serious challenge even though it's only a 20 minute workout.
I borrowed a copy from my neighbor (who is in the process of moving! WHAAA!!!)
and for the two days that i did it, i lost ONE pound!!!!
(then life got in the way... AKA the kids came down with the plague again)
WOW!!!
So now that i KNOW it works, i'm up for the challenge again...
and i'm ready to die those 20 minutes every day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had your ambition!! you are rockin'!! are you doin' the hula challenge too?

Crooked Eyebrow said...

Keep it up girl!
Shred on and have a great week!

Post a Comment