Thursday, June 21, 2007

Road construction

There are times in a persons life when they should have a camera attached to their wrist. I missed a perfect picture opportunity.

We were traveling to visit my parents this last weekend... a three hour trip north. There was a bit of road construction on the freeway and we were moving along pretty good, watching the road crews and whatever, when this big caution road sign comes up. Guess what it said!

"PLEASE DON'T KILL US"

HAHAHAHAH - i've never laughed so hard in my life! I've never seen a road sign like that before. And it was a honest to goodness construction road sign. I WISHED i had my camera then. Of course we were traveling at about 50 mph so i wouldn't have gotten a good shot at it anyways but, it was such a hoot!

anyone seen these signs ever????

0 comments:

Post a Comment