Wednesday, March 12, 2008

some scrappin' goodness

I thought i'd update with my scrappy progress. (click on the pictures to enlarge)


This one is the newest one. I finished it up last night and then let it sit overnight to let the stickles and glossy accents dry. I did this one for a sketch CT call. I'm actually kinda proud of myself on this one. I totally mixed up patterned paper on this one. Something i have the hardest time doing. Used lots of odds and ends from different manufactures. Turned out pretty good!


I took the journaling off of Kim's latest layout. It says: My prayer for you is a dream big enought to capture your heart, bright enough to illuminate your mind, and deep enough to satisfy your spirit. May you find the strength to pursue it and be enriched by it across the years.



This one i submitted with the one above it, just because i absolutely LOVE this one. Daylon took this picture a year or two ago and it's one of my absolute all time favorites.
This one i did for a combined challenge for over at TSoS and at Oasis. Turned out pretty good. It's a OLD picture of DarRell and I while we were a college dating. I used the song "you got lucky" by Tom Petty for the title. I also used a sketch from PencilLines (i think) on this one too. I'm really into multi-tasking lately, can you tell?


I totally swiped this layout idea off of someone from the internet. I don't even know who and i'm not even sure where i saw it (i'm thinking 2peas, but then again... i'm sure it wasn't). LOVED the title so i couldn't wait to use it. And while i was at it, i took the whole layout and made it mine. I did add a extra picture or two, but if you saw them side by side, you'd be able to tell that i TOTALLY swiped it.



This is my February month in review (12 for 12). It mostly focuses on my grandmother's funeral and the sickies plaguing our family




I have more to share but i'll put that in a new post... which will be soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment