Tuesday, March 18, 2008

more scrappy goodness

do you remember this little gem?

the double layout i did for Lori's LSS?

Take a look at this! ---> Memory Mania Online Blog

It's the winner of their Masterpeice Challenge to promote their new Masterpeice sketch book. How's that for a big ol' shock to the system???

$100 worth of scrappy supplies mailed straight to me!!!!!!! WHOOOHOOOOO!

Granted it'll be scrappy product that they pick out and send to me but how can a person go wrong?

I'm sooo incredibly happy and shocked i won. But even more happy that the pictures in the winning layout are no longer lost! and they are finially scrapped! Another set of pictures marked as "scrapped"!

And... I got my goodies for my Guest DT gig for Oasis today! The yummy yummy CherryArte Boy Story line! I can't wait to start using it! Totally makes you want to get all the lines! Super fun papers!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERY TIME I READ IT I GET GIDDY 4 U ALL OVER AGAIN :)

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!

Post a Comment