Wednesday, February 25, 2009

challenges and goals

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

Yup, I'm still here. And I'm still on my "weight loss journey".
I've found a great place to go for a bit more motivation (thank you Kim). I love this place. I like to go there when I'm feeling a bit unmotivated or when i think about giving up and wanting to eat everything in sight. It doesn't stop the cravings but it does help keep me sabotaging myself.

They have a NEW challenge starting today and i'm sooo up for it. I do better when i have something motivating me to do it. Somehow me doing this alone just isn't enough.

So today I'm weighing in (and I will tomarrow too for my "official" weigh in), and hopefully in 3 weeks, i'll be 5lbs lighter. I'm thinking that is a very realistic goal, unlike what i'm thinking deep down hoping it's going to be more like a 10lb loss. I'm not sure i can hit it, considering i've lost only about 2 1/2lbs in the last 3 weeks, but i'm going to give it a really good try.

But one thing is for sure, i WILL be in the 150's!

2 comments:

Christy M. said...

I'm so glad we've been there for you at the Sisterhood. Hearing comments like yours makes me feel so great about what we're doing over there!

I'm with you on the 5lbs. this challenge! We can do it!! I've been trying to get out of the 150s forEVER!

We can do this together! You are not alone!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm there w/ya Jo!

Post a Comment