Just a simple list of things i want to do and enjoy this Christmas Holiday. BOLD means it's done
1. Watch all our Christmas DVD's
2. Make a gingerbread house
3. Make a garland of popcorn and cranberries
4. A new ornament for each child every year
*this is one i do every year for the kids. Someday they'll have their own little stash of ornaments when they get married and have their own trees
5. Hang mom's crocheted snowflakes downstairs.
*We used to do this every year in the old house but since being in the new house, it's been a bit harder.
6. Make our favorite Christmas cookies
7. Read the Christmas Story with the kids
8. Enjoy hot chocolate with the kids
9. New jammies.
*Even with our Christmas being super small this year, DarRell told me this was one tradition i could not drop.
(they are bought... now just waiting for Christmas Eve!)
10. Eat a pomegranate
11. Watch the light parade
12. Visit Santa
13. Christmas cards
Either homemade or picture cards. Sadly enough, i'm not sure i'm going to get to this one. I always wait till the last minute. Next year... FOR SURE!
14. Try a new christmas recipe
i've got a great cinnamon roll recipe in mind
15. Make paper snowflakes with the kids
Stories Revisited Sale Coming This Week
3 hours ago