Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Google" tag

Yes, i know. I'm pathetic. This is my second tag today. What can I say, it's been a slow day. I got this from Tasha's blog.

Type the following things into Google image search and see what comes up:
First Name: Jolynn












Middle Name: McDonald (I don't have a middle name so i used my madien name)











Last Name: Payne









Favorite Pastime: scrapbooking or reading













Age: 34













Nickname: Growing up it was Joey. Now DarRell calles me Love











Something on my wishlist: printer












Favorite Movie: It's a toss up. Either Popeye, Pete's Dragon or Mary Poppins













Dream Vacation: Europe













Occupation: SAHM; Livestock Auction Clerk












Favorite Holiday: Christmas









Favorite Snack: Chocolate










Favorite Color: Yellow












Favorite Food: Chinese

0 comments:

Post a Comment