Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Here's to you Robs...

I know you tagged me like, i don't know, a month ago! But here it is!

Foods:
1. chinese
2. mexican
3. good ol' american
4. italian

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. nurse's assistant at a nursing home
2. hostess/hot cook/waitress..... all at one time at the same place
3. head of "header" department at a display manufacturer
4. clerk at a livestock auction

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Tooele, UT
2. Ephriam, UT
3. Monroe, UT
4. i've only lived in 3 places in my whole life...... pretty sad huh?

Four Vacation Spots I Have Been:
1. Vegas
2. San Diego, CA
3. LA, CA
4. ummmmmm.... i guess that's it for vacations..... i'm too poor to go anywhere

Four Places I would rather be:
1. Scrapbooking!
2. catching up on my sleep
3. snuggled up on my couch watching a good movie
4. relaxing somewhere warm

Four TV Show's I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House
3. Boston Legal
4. Dancing with the Stars

Four Friends I think will respond:
1. rachel (sos)
2. heather (sos)
3. melanie (sos)
4. lisa (sos)

1 comments:

Rachel V. said...

Jolynn - Thanks (I think!) LOL I promise I'm not copying, but several of our answers will be the same. *wink*

Post a Comment