Wednesday, January 2, 2008

LOAD - day 2

I got a jump on things this morning and finished my day 2 LOAD early since i go to work this afternoon. I can never tell how long my day is going to be and how I'll feel when i get home. Here is day 2. It's a super easy and quick one. Probably the quickest one I've done in a LONG time. Just a pocket to put all of our Christmas cards in from this year. I did this last year too and loved it. I think i may continue to do it every year.

I wish i could make it so that you could see all the pictures though. We got a ton of photo Christmas cards this year (my favorite!!!). I may have to find a better way of showcasing them. For now, this will have to do. They are removable though so if I/we ever want to go through them again we can.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooo that's great idea!!!!! going to make one TONIGHT! if you don't mind me copying so blatently :)

Kerri said...

Oh LOVE this! SOOO gonna have to "lift" this, Jo!!

Post a Comment