Friday, September 12, 2008

finially

It's been over 2 months that my scraproom got all stacked away and the dust started piling on from all the basement refinishing. I got free reign of my room back just a few days ago. I re-organized and set up again and today, for the first time, i got enough time to myself to sit and scrap a whole layout. It's nothing special. In fact, i'm a little rusty. It took nearly all day long to get just a few pictures down on a peice of paper. Partly because i'm blown away at how little Rianne used to be. These pictures are about 3-4 years old. I just sat there dazed, wondering how my little girl grew up so fast.

In any case, it's sign that things are getting back to normal around here again!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am sooooo ready to join you!!!

Post a Comment