Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tagged...

Megan, my new friend and team mate (GO YELLOW!) over at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans tagged me. It's been a while since i've been tagged. I forgot how much i like these.


8 things I am looking forward to:
1. finish losing 15-20 lbs
2. see some MAJOR progress on our guest house out back
3. the 24th of July 5 mile milk run. If not this year (most likely won't), definately next year (and I'm keeping you to your word Richard)
4. summer veggies from the garden
5. 24th of July vacation up at Fish Lake
6. relaxing summer evenings hanging out back at the firepit
7. Wednesdays all summer long
8. paying off debt


8 things I did yesterday:
1. talked with Richard
2. went to softball practice with Rianne and let the boys run and play at the playground
3. dyed my hair (supposively dark brown but ended up black looking)
4. cleaned the kitchen
5. took the kids to school lunch
6. texting with my big sis
7. read up on blogs
8. watched a repeat of House


8 things I wish I could do:
1. travel
2. repaint the interior of my house and like it
3. buy a old house in town and fix it up
4. have more ambition to do the things i want
5. loosen DH up a bit so he doesn't feel so obliged to everyone else in his life
6. as much as i love my children, i wish i could enjoy the time i spend with them as a SAHM (right now it's just stressing me out)
7. see more of my friends and family
8. go back to school. For what? i don't know. I'm just scared of what i'll do when the kids are older and moved out.


8 shows I watch:
1. House
2.
Survivor
3. Gray's Anatomy
4. Ugly Betty
5. The Big Bang Theory
6. Lost
7. The Dr's
8. News


8 people tagged:
1.
Kim over at Nothing But Chatter
2. Richard over at The Dream
3. Brandy over at The Johnsons
4. Tirah over at Shepdogg
5. Jessica over at Many Days of the Week
6. Emilie over at The Peterson Press 5
7. Shallon over at Engle Family
8. Maria over at My So Called Life

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love all the cool stuff I learned catching up on your blog today! Good luck with summer, I think we are both going to need it! H

Jess said...

I did mine. go see!

Richard Curtis said...

Yes I will be there next 24th. I will be running right besides you. It'll be my first race and I just want to finish it. LOL. Hopefully 250 lbs lighter.

Post a Comment