Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fish Lake - Day 2

The actual start of Vacation!

Everyone was up bright and early that morning to get packed up and off to Fish Lake. It's super nice that it only takes a hour tops pulling campers to get there from my house. Since i had to work, Kaye decided to give the kids a taste of country life and joined me at work. I'm guessing it was a bit of culture shock for them with all the comments LOL. After work we headed up to Fish Lake to meet up with the rest of the family. We spent the afternoon setting up camp, fishing at the beach for yellow perch and roasting hotdogs and smores over the fire. Later that night, I took Kaye and her kids down to my house for the night. They had to be on the road back home the next morning.


Tattoos galore... my mom has always got something great for the kids. Last year it was butterfly nets. VERY cool Grandma!


Kaye behind the camera... always. Howerver, not complaining at all

Uncle Gary and his one eyed wookey dog


my dad teaching sam on how to pull apart worms...


...and Sam NOT liking it one bit!



Uncle Gary showing Daylon where fish are supposed to go

... showing Sam where worms should go

... and how to properly kiss a fish

The evening fishing for yellow perch with the kids... absolutely priceless

0 comments:

Post a Comment