Monday, November 10, 2008

Stories In Hand


The Stories In Hand class starts today. I'm super excited to get going on it. For those who still wanted to sign up, she's re-opened registration until midnight tonight, so you'd better hurry! Go here to register and sign up.


You don't have to be a scrapbooker to do this!

This is about learning how to documenting your life, how to document the stories and memories of others lives. I'm doing this for me. For my children. For my children's children. There are just so many things they should know that they may never know if it's not written down. If someone is there to teach me how to capture those memories, I'm up for the challenge. I know i won't regret it.

Feel free to jump in and join me.
Let me know if you are going to do it so that we can cheer each other on!
Heaven knows i need all encouragement and motivation i can get.

1 comments:

RobinG said...

I'M DEFINATLY GIVING IT A GO!!! I'M THE ONE THAT IS ALWAYS BEHIND THE SCENES OF EVERYTHING, SO NOTHING IS REALLY JOURNALED OR SHOWN OF ME. I'LL HAVE MY ICE COLD MTN DEW RIGHT BESIDE ME AS I WORK ON IT TOO!!!!

Post a Comment