Monday, December 31, 2007

13 years

13 years ago it happened. We got married. Yes, on New Years Eve. Crazy. Looking back that wasn't so smart (New Years Eve is a terrible day to get married). But here we are 13 years into our marrage and still together. We've had our ups and we've had a major lows and we've stuck through it, and i'm glad we did. You're my best friend. I honestly can not see myself with anyone else. We've been through so much together. So much that i almost can't remember a time when you weren't there.
...and to keep myself from sounding so completely sappy, i'll stop here.
You know what we've been through and heaven only knows what we'll go through in the future, but always know this:
I Love You
I always have... I always will.

So, here's to 13 years... and so many more to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment