Wednesday, October 1, 2008

AE - A Week In A Life - Day 2

Here are my pictures for day 2. Oddly enough, i picked out the same amount of pictures to use as i did yesterday... totally unintentional, but it works out perfectly. I might have to go this route every day for the rest of the week. We'll see.



A few highlights of yesterday:



My tomatoes are taking over again. They are as good as EVER. The best tomatoes in the world. I think i could live off them.









Chilling outside with Sam, who by the way, is STILL feeling crappy. I thought that maybe some fresh air and sunlight might do him some good.









I think i found a new favorite way to kill some time. Hanging out at Daylon's soccer practice on the grass and reading. Rianne hanging out with me, reading away too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

JO!!! how are you running the house & still having time to stay this organized?? I am wishing I could participate but I just can't get it together :( living vicariously thru you!!

darl_jo said...

hahahaha. Today will be the true test. Taking the camera to work... we'll see if i chicken out there. If i make it through today, i can make it at least to the weekend.

Post a Comment