Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December Daily - Day 1

As promiced, here is my day 1 for my December Daily album. I'm quite disappointed in the pictures, but there is just no light in my house due to the overcast skies.

front of page 1:
Mostly just some journaling about our usual December 1st traditions about getting out all the Christmas decorations. Usually the Christmas tree is the main focus, just as it was this year.

back of page 1:
I REALLY wanted the focus to be on this one picture of Daylon and Sam so i made the whole page a 8x8 photo. The picture is really grainy but i loved that they were both just so enthrawled in decorating the tree. I had a few other pictures that i loved too (which are also very grainy. Obviously the lighting in our house is much to be desired) so i added them to the back of the journaling spots from the front. I added a few stickers and called it good.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WHOHOOOOOOOOOO JO!!! U r so on the ball I am jealous!!!!!!! love it love love love love it!! grainy photography & all LOL

Post a Comment