Wednesday, March 18, 2009

shrinking? maybe... but only a tiny bit

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

Today is the end of Shrinking Jeans Kiss Me, I'm Shrinking! Challenge.

How'd I do? Two words... I SUCK! i did loose weight but i only lost 1.8lbs over 3 weeks. I did a LOT of yo-yoing. I blame the Girl Scouts. Those Samoas are the death of me, the proof is in my loss... or lack thereof! I will never be free until all the boxes of Samoas are gone. That's the truth!

And although today is Wednesday and not Monday... i'm going to do my True Confessions now.
* i did not loose the 5lbs i was hoping to loose for this Challenge
* i love Girl Scout Samoas way too much
* i've lost a lot of motivation lately
* i'm in a slump where all i want to do is eat
* but... i am loosing weight
* and i've been putting this off but i do deserve this:

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

* and even through all the yo-yo-ing, i've stayed below my 10lbs lost so i'm tossing my 5lb loss button and replacing it with my new 10lb loss button.

and one last one:
* my goal looks farther away now than it did when i started. 4 months away and i'm afraid that a 30lbs loss is not very realistic anymore. I'd need to loose about 1.5lbs a week to loose it by then. Maybe i need to re-evaluate my goals again.

3 comments:

Jess said...

I know how you can stop blaming the cookies....send them to me! I only bought 2 boxes of samoas and they disappeared without a trace in seconds. Don't be too hard on yourself, it's hard to make changes in your lifestyle, but I know you can do it!

Brooke said...

i bought a box - took one sleeve home and left on in my desk drawer. the hubs ate the entire sleeve that night. the one in my drawer isn't opened yet. maybe i should put myself out of my misery and just give them to the hubs too.

april said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. We all go through slumps, and you still had a loss this challenge, so good job! And actually 1.5 lbs a week can be done!!

I know you'll get back on track soon! Congrats on that 10# button!

Post a Comment