Monday, March 9, 2009

True Confession Monday...

*I eat when I'm stressed

*Sam has been sick non-stop for the last 7? days

*Rianne is home sick again today

*I am SO stressed

*I want to go back to bed and sleep the next week away

*I think i've killed off all my weekly points

*and then maybe some?

*did i mention that I eat when I'm stressed?

*but... i've eat ALL my 5 servings of fruits and veggies every day

*on the other hand, i totally sucked on the water intake

*this week my goal is to get back to drinking at least 64oz of water a day...

*... and to stay sane

Wanna play?
Sisterhood of the Shrinking Pants

3 comments:

Vickie said...

I hope your kids feel better.

There is water in the fruits and veggies, so maybe you are not as low as you think:)

Have a good weigh in on Wednesday:)

april said...

Good job on the fruits and veggies! You've done so much better than me on that!

I hope the kids feel better! :o)

Christy M. said...

Everyone in your house: feel better soon.

I eat when I'm stressed and since my hard drive crashed Saturday, I was really, really, really stressed. Now my fingers are swollen.

Hope it gets better soon :) I got my new hard drive today, so I guess I don't have anymore excuses!

Post a Comment