Monday, March 30, 2009

True Confession Monday...

it's monday... here are my confessions:

*I used to REALLY be into eggs until I started WW. I'd rather "spend" my points on something else then eggs now.

*I think I'm going to have eggs for dinner tonight.

*I've been doing the C25K training for the 24th of July 5K Milk Run. I am halfway through week 2. I think i can do this

*I'm looking forward for the weather to warm up.

*I'm also looking forward to working in my front and backyard.

*my projects for this summer/spring is:
.raised planting beds in the backyard
.retaining wall/flower beds in the front yard
.repainting the door moldings on all outside doors.

*my goal is to hit my 15lb weight loss this thursday

3 comments:

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

I'm really considering doing the c25K program myself. I've heard so many great things about it! Good luck!!

I love working in my yard, too. We're planning to plant our vegetable garden seeds tomorrow and I'm so excited to watch them grow!

I hope to see that 15# button on your sidebar this week!!

april said...

Eggs every now and then aren't bad for you! I hope you enjoyed your dinner!

I can't wait to get in my yard either! Bring on spring!

Good luck with the 15 lb loss!!

LaDonna said...

I tried the c25k and while I loved it my knees didn't. I'm still in pain from trying to run. Maybe it would be easier to do once I lose some weight?

I'm so ready for spring. It seems to be taking it's sweet time here.

Good luck with the 15 pounds =)

Post a Comment